Muskoka Snow Trails

All packing operations have stopped as it is just too soft now.

Looks like we will be in a “HOLD” position for about a week. We have only about 7 miles of C trail north to open and Trail 21. Everything else is packed.

When the weather gets cold again we plan on starting grooming operations on one trail at a time so that we can start opening them to the public. We will likely start on C102D from Brandy Lake to Glen Orchard first and then on to MacTier, Bala and all other points on the system.

This is not set in stone as the opening will again depend on which trails we can again access.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s